Here you can realize tourist voucher
Polish tourist voucher provides support for Polish families during the crisis caused by the COVID 19 pandemic. It is a electronic document in the form of a sixteen-digit code with the equivalent of PLN 500 of every child up to 18 years of age and 1000 PLN for child with certificate of disability
You can use the voucher to pay for hotel services in Homely Place Apartments until March 31 2022.
How you can realize tourist voucher:
- Activate the voucher on the PUE ZUS Electronic Services Platform.
- Receive your voucher which will be sent to you by e-mail or SMS.
- Make a reservation on the Homely Place Apartments website according to its terms and conditions.
- Call the number: +48791199988 and provide the voucher number received from ZUS and the amount for which you want to use it. Then confirm the transaction with a one-time SMS code sent to your phone number.
- Enjoy a family vacation in our facility
- You can pay multiple times with your voucher until you have used up your full amount.
- If the value of the accommodation exceeds the value of the voucher, you can pay the rest of the amount in a convenient way
- You can use the voucher to pay for the stay of carers with their children, including grandparents.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other means of payment
- More information about the Polish Tourist Voucher can be obtained by calling the special 24-hour helpline at 22 11 22 111 or at website https://bonturystyczny.gov.pl/
If you need help or have any questions for us regarding the booking, please contact us by phone: +48 791 999 888 or by e-mail at: email@example.com
We invite you to a family vacation at Homely Place Apartments